These Polish Creams are the same polishes used by shoe manufacturers to finish shoes.
How to Use?
1. Clean Dirt from shoe with a Dry Cloth.
2. Wipe Shoe with slightly Damp/Wet Cloth to remove any remaining Dust
3. Apply cream on a Sponge (1-2 Inch Surface) , (Just slightly to cover the surface of sponge)
4. Apply cream in circular motion all over the shoe. ( It is best to polish the whole shoe, rather than single part to the polish is applied uniformly ).
5. let it dry for 5 minutes, Use any Clean cotton cloth to rub on show in soft and fast motion to get a good uniform shine.
NEUTRAL POLISH: ALL COLORS SHOES
DARK BROWN: ONLY DARK BROWN SHOES (NOT FOR TAN)
BLACK: ONLY BLACK SHOES
* Do not use these polished on Suede or Nubuck Leather